FISABIO Foundation has received on August 7, 2019 the HR Excellence in Research quality seal granted by the European Commission.
The "Human Resource Strategy for Researchers - HRS4R" prepared by the European Commission, is designed as a tool for the implementation of the recommendations regarding the rights and responsibilities of researchers and their employers and/or funders, listed in the "European Charter for Researchers" and in the "Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers" (C&C).
In January 2018, FISABIO sent the endorsement letter
to the European Union and, subsequently, carried out a process of analyzing the degree of compliance with each of the 40 principles set out by the C&C and OTM-R policy, in order to detect deficiencies and areas for improvement to be implemented in the coming years, which have been transferred to FISABIO Human Resource Action Plan for Researchers
. This process is aimed at making the Institution more attractive to researchers, creating the most favourable conditions to develop their research careers.
The complete procedure contains the following 3 phases:
1. Endorsement of the C&C. (institution)
2. Application for the HR Award (Gap Analysis, OTM-R Check list, Initial Action Plan Design). (institution)
3. Initial Assessment. (European Commision)
1. Implementation of the Action Plan. (institution)
2. Interim Assessment. (European Commision/External Experts)
3. Implementation of the Revised Action Plan. (institution)
AWARD RENEWAL PHASE.
1. Renewal with site visit. (European Commision/External Experts)
2. Implementation of the Improved Action Plan. (institution)
3. Renewal without site visit. (European Commision/External Experts)
4. Implementation of the Further Improved Action Plan. (institution)
5. Renewal with site visit. (European Commision/External Experts)
The Gap Analysis and the Action Plan can be downloaded from the links below:
Links of interest:
Human Resources Strategy for Researchers - HRS4R